The Electromechanical Alternative to Pneumatic Cylinders
The Robo Cylinder is a flexible, intelligent, and economical, ballscrew linear actuator from Intelligent Actuator. The Robo Cylinder offers:
- Multiple Positioning
- ±.02mm Repeatability
- Programmable Velocity Control
- Programmable Acceleration & Deceleration
- Programmable Torque Control (Push Function)
- 50mm to 1000mm Stroke Lengths
- 1mm/s to 1000mm/s Speed (Depends on Model)
- Serial I/O for linking up to 16 axes
- Long life expectancy (5,000km)
- Low Power Consumption (Compared to Air Cylinder Compressors)
- A One-Year Warranty
- Prices start as low as $560 US.
Economical and easy to use, the Robo Cylinder is specifically designed to accomplish the simple tasks usually assigned to air cylinders, but with greater flexibility and control.
Offering programmable control over position, speed, acceleration, deceleration, and torque, allowing for mid-move velocity changes, and control from a PLC, the Robo Cylinder is a versatile and easy-to-use alternative to pneumatic cylinders.