|Kollmorgen Industrial Drives (division Danaher Motion) :|
- User Interface Software for SERVOSTAR 600
- This software replaces MOTIONLINK for the SERVOSTAR 600 and supports Kollmorgen's SERVOSTAR 600 amplifiers.
SERVOSTAR User Interface Software is a Windows-based computer program produced by Kollmorgen that help users quickly set up Kollmorgen servoamplifier and fine tune their system performance.
This program is a free software that ships with each of Kollmorgen's digital amplifiers. If you have a personal computer with a serial port, and you can build or buy a serial cable to connect the computer to your Kollmorgen servoamplifier, User Interface Software will help you quickly and easily set up your servoamp.
Over the years, servoamplifiers have become more capable - and more complex to set up and configure. Fortunately for Kollmorgen customers, our User Interface Software takes the guesswork and difficulty out of setting up Kollmorgen amplifiers. The programs are easy to use, and everyone from a novice to an expert can set up a servoamplifier using this software.
File size: 5.1MB
- System Requirements
- Pentium 90MHz or higher IBM PC or compatible
- Windows 98SE, NT 4.0, 2000, XP
- 32 MB RAM
- 30 MB free hard disk space
- VGA or better graphics card
- Current Microsoft Data Access 2000 Components (MDAC)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0 or later for reading the manuals
- Related Products:
- Servostar 300 & 600 Series - 115-480VAC Input, 1.5A-70A cont. (6A-140A pk)@ 160-680 VDC Output
- GoldlineXT + Servostar CD/600 Series - Brushless Servo Motor/Drive (208-480VAC input) Systems from 10-448 lb-in Continuous Torque