COVID-19 Preparedness Update
To Our Valued Customers, Partners and Friends,
With COVID-19 impacting everyone, we want you kept up-to-date with Electromate operations.
We are monitoring the situation closely, and have measures in place to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
Current measures taken by Electromate to safeguard our employees and eliminate the spread of any germs:
- Remote Work: 90% of our staff have successfully transitioned to a remote work-from-home operation
- Sanitizing our Work Environment: We have fully sanitized our premises and are purifying our air with a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter
- Hand Sanitizing Protocols: All employees and visitors to our premises must adhere to our hand sanitizing protocols to gain entry and/or exit
- Travel Restrictions: We have suspended all travel
- Ongoing Staff Communications: Updates and resources regarding self-protection are regularly distributed to our staff
- Proactive Planning: Our business continuity plan has been put in place and is working well
In case of further spread and greater impact of COVID-19, we stand ready to enact our business continuity plans which include:
- Remote Work: We have the ability for employees to work remotely for extended periods of time
- Client Site Visits: With our company ability to service our clients remotely, client visits will be restricted and emergency visits will be subject to approval by our CEO
- Critical Data: We maintain access to all our critical systems, data, and documents remotely in order to maintain operations
- Contingency Resourcing: Our staff are cross-trained and have backup resources to support the needs of our customers
The measures put in place by Electromate will ensure we continue to serve your business and protect the well-being of our staff.
We will continue to update you as the situation develops and encourage you to reach out to us directly with any concerns or questions you may have.
As always, thank you for being a valued Customer and Partner.