Electromate is proud to carry a variety of Enerdoor products. The Enerdoor Group is a developer and producer of power quality and electromagnetic solutions for automated machinery and industrial plants.
Enerdoor's range of products include:
- EMI-RFI filters
- Motor protection filters
- Harmonic filters
- Line reactors
- surge arresters
- Voltage stabilizers, and customized solutions.
In addition to EMC solutions, Enerdoor offers a global distribution and R&D network that provides flat rate on-site CE Certification required by IEC and EN Standards.
Why choose Enerdoor:
Enerdoor has a long history of motor protection and electromagnetic compatibility experience. They have a track record of solving compatibility issues for companies around the world.
- Short circuit current rating; FCC and CE Mark Standards; UL/CSA and UL508A products
- Enerdoor is one of the few manufacturers in the world able to supply filters that conform to the new short circuit current rating (SCCR) request of the UL508A for control panels
- Enerdoor can approve your machinery or industrial plant with FCC Standards and meet all CE mark requirements for European export. The European EMC Directive 2014/30/EU requires that manufacturers of low voltage industrial machinery comply with EMC Standards for both emission and immunity. Be sure your machinery meets the CE Standard. Enerdoor engineers insure your equipment is immune to, and doesn't emit, radio signals.
- UL/CSA and UL508A approved products are shipped within three days after order receipt and all Enerdoor products are rated 600 volts and guaranteed for 5 years.