DC Gearmotors are rugged and built for demanding applications. DC gearmotors combine the high starting torque and reliably of a DC gearmotor with the benefits of parallel shaft reducers, planetary reducers, and right angle reducers, creating a quiet, compact, reliable gearmotor. This makes them a good fit for applications that require a high starting torque and heavy lifting.
Features of DC Motors:
- DC motors are constructed with class “B” insulation components allowing for running temperatures up to 130° C
- High starting torque
- Optional hardened output shaft
- Standard brush life of 2,000+ hours (varies by application)
- Totally enclosed construction (typical)
- Low cost
Groschopp Inc. is a manufacturer of highly engineered fractional horsepower electric motors and gearmotors for OEM and distribution products. Groschopp offers a full line of AC, DC, brushless and universal motors along with a full line of right angle worm, planetary, right angle planetary and parallel shaft gearboxes.
DC Gearmotors from Groshopp feature:
- Frame Size 60, 80, 108
- 12, 24, 90, 130, 180 VDC, 115 FWR
- Parallel Shaft Versions 5:1-320:1
- Planetary Gearhead Versions 5:1-1000:1
- Right Angle Versions 5:1-100:1
- Right Angle Planetary Gearhead Versions 5:1-377:1