The Permanent Magnet DC Motor (PMDC Motor) is a good fit for applications that require a high starting torque, which allows it to reliably lift heavy loads. In intermittent applications, even with a PMDC’s brush design, the motor can be expected to have a 2000+ hour life. Through proprietary design techniques, Groschopp PMDC motor designs have been customized for extremely quiet operation.
DC Motor Features:
- DC motors are constructed with class "B" insulation components allowing for running temperatures up to 130° C
- High starting torque
- Optional hardened output shaft
- Standard brush life of 2,000+ hours (varies by application)
- Totally enclosed construction (typical)
- Low cost
Groschopp Inc. is a manufacturer of highly engineered fractional horsepower electric motors and gearmotors for OEM and distribution products. Groschopp offers a full line of AC, DC, brushless and universal motors along with a full line of right angle worm, planetary, right angle planetary and parallel shaft gearboxes.
DC Motors from Groshopp
DC Motors from Groshopp feature:
- Frame Size 60, 80, 108
- 12, 24, 90, 130, 180 VDC, 115 FWR
- 1,000 – 5,000 RPM
- 0.6 – 13.1 in-lb rated torque
- 1/15 to 1/3 HP