This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is not available for quote or purchase. This page is only available for informational purposes. If you need a replacement component for this product, please contact us, and we can inform you on the newer part number.
Compact low-cost HMI with graphic display. The ePAD03 panel is a standard entry-level HMI products. Also available with extended operating temperature range for use in extreme environmental conditions.
- Monochrome graphic display 120x32 pixels
- Downloadable fonts
- Scalable text
- 4 user programmable function keys with slidein legends
- 5 user programmable LED indicators
- Dual-driver communication
- Connection to industrial bus systems and Ethernet with optional modules
- IP65 front panel protection
- Version with extended operating temperature available
- Powerful and intuitive programming with the UniOP Designer 6 software
- Dual-driver communication capability
- Support of more than 130 communication drivers for industrial devices
- Optional modules for fieldbus systems (Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Interbus) and Ethernet. Ethernet modules allow connection to field devices as well as programming the HMI from Designer.
- Scalable fonts for effective presentation of information.
- Display dynamic data in numerical, text bargraph and graphic image formats
- Recipe data storage. Recipe data can be transferred to an host computer using the Ethernet connection.
- Multilanguage applications. The number of runtime languages is limited only by the available memory. All text information in the application can be exported in Unicode format for easier translation.
- Powerful macro editor to configure keypad operation
- Alarms and historical alarm list. Alarm and event information can be printed or transferred to an host computer using the Ethernet connection.
- Eight level password protection.
- Ethernet-based UniNet network to share data between UniOP HMIs and to serve data using UniNet OPC Server.