- Buy 5 for $1,000.00 each and save 5%
Providing a gateway from the field to base via a cloud service or not, can sometimes prove difficult when the field is located in the middle of rough ground, miles away from any home base.
The situation becomes more complex when the location is actually at sea. The eXware705 the rugged and compact solution to when the conditions of use are harsh in character. IP67 rated this gateway can be used in every environment with total security of tenure.
To be sure of the level of protection the eXware705 is rated to no ingress of dust; complete protection against contact and the ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
With a combination of JMobile software, CODESYS PLC and Corvina Cloud security, eXware705 offers companies the chance to start at an uncomplicated level in IIoT and yet allows enormous future expansion into more complex aspects of Industry 4.0. Communicating across the vast library of industrial, housing and marine protocols as well as OPC UA to higher enterprise levels, the eXware705 is a true Plug and Use product.
- Compatible with JMobile runtime. Supports JMobile protocols and gateway functions. JM4web HTML5 interface for web HMI.
- OPC UA server and client.
- Compatible with CODESYS PLC V3.
- Corvina Cloud secure remote connectivity
- Linux-based open platform.
- 2 Ethernet ports with full network separation (WAN/LAN).
- 2 CAN ports for integrated control with optical isolation
- 2 serial ports with optical isolation.
- Rugged and compact design with IP67 rating.
Sample image only. Product may differ