- Buy 10 for $1,155.00 each and save 3%
MDX Integrated Servo Motors combine the high torque-density, low rotor-inertia design of J Series servo motors with the all-digital servo drive technology of the SV200 Servo Drives. The result is an integrated, all-in-one servo motor where feedback, servo drive and servo controller are housed in the same package as the motor. There are no cables to connect the servo drive to the motor. Power, I/O signals and communications are plugged directly into the connectors on the motor.
IP65 Rating and M12 Connectors
Each MDXL61GN3 integrated servo motor features an IP65 environmental rating for operation in wet and dusty environments. M12 connectors for all electrical signals ensure water and dust-tight connections for safe operation in splash zones. Gasket seals at all internal mechanical interfaces and a front shaft seal complete the protective barriers built into the motor design.
- Dual CANbus ports for operation as a slave node on CANopen networks.
- Conforms to Can in Automation (CiA) DS301 and DS402 specifications.
- Supports Profile Position, Profile Velocity and Homing modes, as well as the ability to run stored Q programs via Applied Motion-specific CANopen objects.
- Servo Motor + Drive + Controller in a single integrated motor package
- 24 to 60 VDC input
- Wide range of control options
- IP65 environmental protection rating
- 5 optically isolated digital inputs
- 4 digital outputs
- 2 analog inputs
- Dual-port communications on all models
|Manufacturer||Applied Motion Products|
|Feedback||Halls, Incremental Encoder|
|Min Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||24.00|
|Max Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||60.00|
|Number of Inputs||2|
|Product Category||Integrated Motors|
Sample image only. Product may differ