Netzer's world-wide patented, rugged high performance Electric Encoder™ technology, suits a wide variety of applications ranging from space and avionics, through military and defense, to instrumentation and automotive.
The product portfolio includes Rotary & Linear absolute or incremental position encoders, with analog or digital outputs. The Non-contact, absolute-position Electric Encoder™ relies on interaction between the measured displacement and an internally shielded, space/time modulated, electric field and offers features unsurpassed by traditional optical and magnetic encoders .
Netzers' Rotary Electric Encoders™ provide exceptionally accurate, high resolution, absolute position with miniature to wide diameter hollow shaft. Available with Analog Sin/Cos , Digital SSi , Digital AqB+I outputs, these rotary encoders feature up to 20 Bit Resolution (with 12 bit A/D) and accuracy to <0.01° .
Netzer Encoder Features:
- Simple, robust structure with a virtually no- failure- mechanism
- Very low weight, inertia, and profile (=<10mm)
- Ring shaped, hollow shaft with a wide range of diameters
- Absolute position output over 360° rotation range
- Precision to 0.001° in selected models
- Default operation range from -55°C to +125°C
- Dual and triple redundancy options
- No magnetic signature
- High tolerance to condensation and contaminants
- Insensitivity to EMI/RFI and magnetic fields
- Low power consumption
- Ultra-high-speed options
- Wide variety of position feedback protocols
Brochure and catalog links are below.
Analog ATEX-Certified Rotary Encoders for use in Explosive Atmospheres
Kollmorgen’s New TBM Frameless Motor Series
New Integrated StepSERVO™ Motors from Applied Motion Products
Ultra-Flat, Zero-Backlash Gear by Harmonic Drive LLC
New Torque Motor Family from Tecnotion
Introducing Akribis Systems’ Voice Coil Motors & Voice Coil Position Actuators
Hollow-shaft frameless motor technology with the ease of installation of a full-frame motor
NEW online configurable DC servo motors and gearheads
New HPF Hollow Shaft Planetary Gear from Harmonic Drive®
Integrated ROBO Cylinder® From Intelligent Actuator Inc.
Netzer Absolute Encoders Feature 20 Bit Resolution, Non-Contact Technology and Modular Design