The HPGP Harmonic Planetary® gearhead uses four planet gears to deliver High-Torque and High-Accuracy in a compact package. The gearhead incorporates continuous backlash compensation that ensures low backlash throughout the life of the gear. A large Cross Roller bearing serves as the output flange and can directly support large loads with high moment stiffness.
HPGP planetary gears are available with a flange output, smooth output shaft or a shaft with a key and tapped center hole.
- Available in 6 Frame Sizes
- Peak Torque: 12Nm to 3,940Nm
- Ratios: 4:1 to 45:1
- High Efficiency
- Backlash < 3 arc-min (<1arc-min available as an option)
- Repeatability ±20 arc-sec
- High load capacity Cross Roller output bearing
- Quick Connect™ coupling for easy mounting of any motor
- Available with flange output, output shaft without key or shaft with key and center tapped hole
For more information on the HPGP Harmonic Planetary Gearhead, click on the link below-
For more information, please contact:
Toll Free Phone: 877-737-8698
Toll Free Fax: 877-737-8699