These enhanced, high-performance motors are MilSpec 810E rated and IP67 sealed. They are supplied standard with a stainless-steel shaft and chemical agent-resistant paint for reliable duty in harsh environmental conditions.
Kollmorgen has recently introduced the new EKM series of Enhanced, High-Performance, Brushless AC Servo Motors.
EKM Series Motors are Mil-Spec 810E rated and IP67 sealed for duty in harsh environmental conditions.
The EKM brushless servo motors feature:
- Industry leading power and torque density
- Ideal for most aerospace and military specifications
- C.O.T.S (commercial off the shelf) solution
- Standard product offering with customization available
- Meets IP67 sealing requirements and is 100% leak-tested housing for further moisture blocking
- 43 to 53 Nm continuous stall torque (3.8 to 467 lbin)
- Speeds up to 8000 RPM meet high speed requirements
- 480 VAC High Voltage Insulation
- Custom windings, shaft variations, and failsafe brakes available
- Rugged resolver feedback for extreme environment Operating temperature range of -51°C to 54° C
- Shock and vibration tested per MILSTD810E, Methods 516.4 & 514.4, Procedure 1
- International standard mount available
- Low-cog, low harmonic distortion magnetic designs
- Connectivity: High performance nickel-plated MIL-C-38999 connectors with total environmental sealing, quick mating, triple lead threaded, self-locking coupling, as well as EMI and RFI shielding. In addition, both front-facing and rear-facing options are available
- Stainless steel shaft and fasteners prevent external corrosion while a chemical agent resistant paint allows resistance to harsh outdoor environments and chemicals
- Sealing: IP67 rated for ingress prevention and brief submergence as well as 100-psi wash down. In addition, a viton shaft seal comes standard
For more information, visit EKM Servo Motor Selection Guide.
For further information, please contact:
Toll Free Phone: 877-737-8698