The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
This half-day Technical Training Seminar provides the practical information you’ll need to successfully select the right products for your Robotic and Mechatronic application. You’ll learn about the various types of off-the-shelf commercial robots, custom robots, and the motion control components used in the construction of robots and mechatronic systems.
Whether you need high speed and dynamics or just high torque and high precision, this Seminar will teach you the fundamentals on how to design, size and select the right robotic system for your requirement.
What You’ll Learn:
* Basics of industrial robots. Types, applications, performance, features & benefits * Selection of components in the construction of custom robot & mechatronic systems * Programming robotic and mechatronic systems * Breakthrough technologies in automation & robotic systems
09:00 – 09:30
Advanced Motion Controls- Drive Everywhere with AMC
* Servo Amplifier Selection
* Customization to fit AGV & Robotic Applications
09:30 – 10:00
Harmonic Drive LLC – Harmonic Drive ™ Precision Gears and Actuators for Robotics
* Harmonic Drive Gearing & Their Use & Benefits In Robotic Applications * Design Considerations
10:00 – 10:30
10:30 – 11:00
Galil Motion Control- Galil’s High-Performance Ethernet Controllers and Drives for Robotic Applications
* Characteristics of Distributed Control Systems
* Robotic Programming in Gantry Mode, Teach Mode, Inverse Kinematics
11:00 – 11:30
Ibex Engineering- A Practical Overview of Robots & Mechatronic Systems