We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable non-public information on our site.
MicroE Systems’ Miniature Encoders are Ideal for XY Microscope Stages, Sub-Micron and Nanometer Positioning Systems, Piezo-Motor Stages and Fine Control of Optics
See how MicroE Systems’ newest Mercury II™ encoders, with miniature sensors and resolutions up to 1.2nm, can upgrade your motion system!
MicroE Mercury II 6000 Series Linear Encoder
• Linear resolutions from 5µm to 1.2nm
• Rotary resolutions up to 268M CPR • Short-Range Accuracy up to ±20nm
• Long-Range Accuracy up to ±1μm
• Vacuum models up to 10-8 torr
Scales: • Cut-to-length PurePrecision™ laser tape with stick-on index and limits
• Linear glass with stick-on index and limits; low expansion glass available
• Rotary scales Key Features: • Tiny sensors
• Wide setup tolerances
• User-programmable resolution
• Robust tolerance to scale contamination
• Lowest power consumption
• Software for encoder setup and data plots Mercury II encoders enable compact system designs with a sensor as short as 8.7mm and tape scale only 6mm wide. Models include programmable interpolation up to x16384 – right in the sensor. Users benefit from digital or analog output from the sensor, especially a smaller footprint and a variety of connector options – including customer-specific connectors.
The small size, excellent operating performance, integrated interpolation electronics, low power consumption and ease of installation make Mercury II encoders perfect for a wide range of precision motion control and metrology applications. High speed applications are supported by new, faster A-quad-B output and serial word versions – up to 10m/s with 1.2nm resolution!
In addition to Mercury II encoders, MicroE Systems makes small-diameter rotary, low-cost PCB mount and vacuum-rated models, all RoHS compliant.
More information on the Mercury II Linear Encoders from MicroE Systems can be viewed at- http://electromate.com/products/?keyword=Model+6000&d=105332
For more information, please contact:
Electromate Industrial Sales Ltd. www.electromate.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Phone: 877-737-8698
Toll Free Fax: 877-737-8699