We carry four major brands of rotary encoders: Posital-Fraba, Quantum Devices, and Netzer Precision and Zettlex.
Posital-Fraba has been a leader in the design and production of position & motion sensors for more than 50 years. Their product offering features innovative sensors designed to meet demanding requirements in a wide range of industries. The product portfolio of POSITAL includes incremental rotary encoders, absolute encoders, inclinometers and linear sensors.
Additional Posital-Fraba DetailsView More
- Over 1,000,00 varieties of absolute and incremental encoders
- Choose from over 20 Communication Interfaces
- Incremental Encoders feature any resolution up to 16384ppr
- Magnetic and Optical Encoder varieties
- Single and Multiturn Absolute Encoders
- Fully Programmable Encoders
- Encoders for Explosive Environments
- Versatile Draw-Wire Displacement Linear Sensors
- Precise Single and Dual Axis Tilt Measurement Inclinometers
View a 39 minute YouTube video on How Magnetic Sensing Technologies are Changing How You Use Rotary Encoders, by Posital Fraba .
Quantum Devices' QPhase is a family of high resolution miniature optical encoders for applications requiring high performance, high resolution digital feedback in a very small package.
Additional Quantum Devices DetailsView More
- Modular and rotary shaft versions
- High frequency response
- Bearing design simplifies encoder attachment
- Resolution up to 5000 lines per revolution direct read
- 4, 6 or 8 pole commutation
- High noise immunity
- High operating temperature option (100 C)
- Low profile design
- Multiple bolt circle mounting
Netzer Precision's rotary electric encoders provide exceptionally accurate, high resolution, absolute position with miniature to wide diameter hollow shaft. Available with Analog Sin/Cos , Digital SSi , Digital AqB+I outputs, these rotary encoders feature up to 20 Bit Resolution (with 12 bit A/D) and accuracy to <0.01° .
Additional Netzer Precision DetailsView More
- Simple, robust structure with a virtually no- failure- mechanism
- Very low weight, inertia, and profile (=<10mm)
- Ring shaped, hollow shaft with a wide range of diameters
- Absolute position output over 360° rotation range
- Precision to 0.001° in selected models
- Default operation range from -55°C to +125°C
- Dual and triple redundancy options
- No magnetic signature
- High tolerance to condensation and contaminants
- Insensitivity to EMI/RFI and magnetic fields
- Low power consumption
- Ultra-high-speed options
- Wide variety of position feedback protocols