WAGO I/O Systems
Modular and fieldbus-independent devices offer many benefits when used in applications that require decentralized automation tasks. Safety, flexibility, consistency, and ease of operation make WAGO I/O Systems the best choice for both fieldbus and spring pressure termination applications. WAGO’s fieldbus nodes can be exactly matched to fit a particular application based on the building block principle. The relay, function and interface modules, as well as overvoltage protection of WAGO products deliver a rugged interface for any application.
WAGO I/O Systems are economical, compact, optimize life cycle costs and allow for scalable performance. By decreasing wiring time and providing ease of use, WAGO I/O Systems also help reduce handling errors. All components meet the toughest requirements for environmental exposure including climate, vibration/shock loading, EMC and emitted interference, and more. I/O systems, interface modules, power supply and surge protection systems from WAGO are used when high performance and 100% safety and reliability is required, such as: industrial, process engineering, building automation and all safety-related and hazardous area applications.
WAGO supports more than 16 fieldbus protocols including Ethernet, Profibus, CANopen, MODBUS, DeviceNet, etc. with PLC programming via open-source IEC 61131 software offered as a site license. Owing to a variety of processors available, WAGO also offers scalable computing power.
Processes Using Wago I/O System Products
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Shipbuilding Applications
- Process Engineering
- Building Automation for energy managements, HVAC, light control and more
WAGO's I/O System Products
Below is a list of the WAGO I/O System Products supplied by Electromate:
- Modular I/O-System (Series 750, 753)
- Modular WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM, IP20 (750 Series XTR)
- WAGO SPEEDWAY (Series 767)
- WAGO I/O IPC (Series 758)
- TO-PASS® Telecontrol Technology (761 Series)
- Operation and Monitoring
- WAGO I/O-System (Series 757 - sensor / actuator boxes)
- IP67 Cables and Connectors (756 Series)
- Ethernet Switch (Series 852)
- Building Automation with flexROOM®
- Various Accessories