|Pacific Scientific (division Danaher Motion) :|
- PC800/PCE800 Tools Software
- PC800/PCE800 Tools software 800Tools software provides a simple user interface for setting up, tuning, and monitoring the PC830, PC 840, PCE830 and PCE 840 drives. It is a replacement for both the 830Tools and 840Tools. It supports the PC830 with firmware version 1.8 and higher and all current versions of the PC840, PCE830 and PCE840 drives.
A complete Pacific Scientific's motor database of 800Tools includes all PMA, PMB, S-Serial and R-Serial motors isted in "Servo Motor Selection Guide (March 2001)". A new feature, the tuning wizard, was added in 800Tools and assists the user in tuning the velocity loop. For PC840 and PCE840, a firmware download function allows ARM firmware updating. See the PC/PCE800 manual and the help file for the 800Tools for more details.
This software will not communicate with PC830 drives using firmware versions below 1.7. If you need help determining what version firmware your drive has, please e-mail our Application Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
File size: 5.15MB
- System Requirements
- Pentium 90MHz or higher IBM PC or compatible
- Windows 98SE, NT 4.0, 2000, XP
- 32 MB RAM
- 30 MB free hard disk space
- VGA or better graphics card
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0 or later for reading the manuals