The TBM frameless motor is a new series of direct drive torque motors designed for applications that require high power in a small compact form factor with minimized weight, and inertia. Typical applications include robotic joints, weapon stations, sensor gimbals, sight systems, UAV propulsion and guidance, as well as many others.
- 3 frame sizes ranging from 60mm (2.36 inches) up to 129mm (5.08 inches)
- 3 stacks lengths per frame
- 2 standard winding options per frame
- Latching Hall Effects (pre-aligned / factory installed).
- Low Cogging designs
- Stainless Steel Yokes for max corrosion protection
- RoHS Compliant
- Banded Rotors
- Laser Marked Armatures
Click on the following link to view the specification on the TBM(S) Series Frameless Motors.
View a Webinar on the ’Theory, Application & Operation of Frameless Motor Technology’ on Tuesday February 23, 2016 11:00AM EST at-
Toll Free Phone: 877-737-8698
Toll Free Fax: 877-737-8699
Tags: Kollmorgen, Frameless Motor, TBM, TBM(S), Electromate, BLDC Motor, Frameless Brushless Motor